Zoe Riley and Jaxon Drake

our witto siblings  08.12.2015   |12.31.2019

Friday, November 16, 2018

Mini Family Vacay - Tejon Outlets

We finally got to take our very first mini family vacation! We decided to choose San Francisco as our destination.

Of course, we definitely had to have yummy snacks! Mommy grabbed some Hawaiian chips, shrimp chips, kettle corn bags, pocky sticks, cheetos, Hawaiian bread, coconut crackers, lychee candy, hello panda, koala march and other random candy bars. Not all pictured here...

On the way there, we decided to stop at this outlet spot off the 15 in Tejon. Zoë was excited for the kiddos rides they had scattered around. When I came back from my bathroom break, I found Zoë inside of the kiddos ice cream truck.

And when she saw me, she demanded that I join her. Hahaha. As tight as the fit was going to be, I obliged.

After having fun there, we walked around a bit to check out the shops. Look how cute Daddy and Zoë are.

Of course, mommy couldn't rest a cute photo in front of a fountain.

After stretching our legs and a bit of window shopping, we headed back on the road!

On the road we finally reached a spot where there were tons and tons of cows! Zoë finally got to spot them because there were so many. Daddy rolled the windows down for her too so she can smell them! Hahaha, she then yelled for Daddy to close the windows. LOL! He would ask her if he could open the windows again and she was like "No, it smells like poopoo." LOL!

And finally, we arrived! We got to the hotel pretty late, so we just checked in, dropped off our stuff and checked out a nearby mall.

We basically hit up an outlet as big as Ontario's outlets. We got pretty tired only about 1/4th of the way around though and were also hungry. So we headed out to find some food.

Jeric yelped and found this hole in the wall Indian spot, Spice N Flavor, that had good reviews. I ordered Butter Chicken Curry and J ordered the Lamb Curry. I mean the food didn't look aesthetically cute or anything, but who cares! It tasted sooooooo freaking good.

Of course, the kiddo just had her request of McDonalds. And look at her loungin with the iPad! LOL

She was definitely having a lot of fun the first night. While Daddy was showering and Mommy was cleaning up a bit, I heard her say, "Mommy come find me." So I turn around, and this is how I find her.

Hahahaha. Silly girl. And that was our first night! Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment