So, within the last few weeks, it's been prepped and moved into. Today, administration officially moved in and look. I have an awesome view!
![]() |
  |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | Zoe Riley and Jaxon Drake our witto siblings  08.12.2015   |12.31.2019 |

Monday, November 4, 2019
Office w/ a View
The company I work for had to move offices because the owner of the lease that we were at needed the space back to run her lab. So, we were in a crunch and had to find a spot soon. Luckily, the founders new someone that had a huge office space that was barely being used.
So, within the last few weeks, it's been prepped and moved into. Today, administration officially moved in and look. I have an awesome view!
So, within the last few weeks, it's been prepped and moved into. Today, administration officially moved in and look. I have an awesome view!
Labels:
new location,
office,
office with a view,
work
Location:
Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment