I got an email for a lottery chance to purchase Anastasia Broadway tickets for the show out here at the Segerstrom Performing Arts Center. I fowarded the email over to Jeric so he can enter too. You basically only get a chance to purchase 2 tickets total at a really cheap price ($25/ticket). Of course, we have no idea where our seats are, but we figured it'll be fine no matter what.
Since Zoë has to have a paid seat, it will be either me or Jeric that'll go with her if either of us win.
Well, Jeric won!!

Since he's not really into musicals as much as I am. He's going to pickup the tickets from the box office and give them to me! The show is for this Wednesday at 7:30 pm. Can't wait! I'm sure Zoë will love it too. It's a Broadway Musical! And it's Anastasia!
No comments:
Post a Comment