Zoe Riley and Jaxon Drake

our witto siblings  08.12.2015   |12.31.2019

Friday, January 6, 2017

Trying That Poké Burrito

I've seen instagram post after instagram post of poké burritos and have been dying to try one. Jeric tried one off of a food truck once and said it wasn't appetizing. It's probably been close to a year since then. Not too long ago, Jeric found a spot near his work, Pokéworks. He tried it and said it was really good. So, he took me Zoë and Ivan there for dinner. I ordered a regular Poké Burrito and added Tuna and Albacore for my fish. For mix-ins, I added cucumber, seaweed, cilantro and diced mango. As for flavor, I chose Umami Shoyu and then added some avocado, sesame seeds, seaweed salad, crab salad, masago, pickled ginger and green onion for toppings. You can even add some crunchy texture. I chose wonton crisps for that.

Jeric's was pretty similar to mine, but had a spicy sauce base and some jalopenos.

Verdict: super delicious! Hard to eat though. My Poké Burrito started falling apart halfway through.

No comments:

Post a Comment