Zoe Riley and Jaxon Drake

our witto siblings  08.12.2015   |12.31.2019

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Poor Thing Can't Be Alone

Poor baby girl just can't be alone. I tried to leave her in her nursery so that she can play. I guarded off things that she could hurt herself on, like her dresser and her car and then made sure to have Netflix running in the background.

Still, the moment I walk away to try and get some chores done, the little one is crying out for her Mama. And how could I ignore it? I hardly can. Sometimes, I make a mad dash to do whatever quick chore I need to do. Like add laundry into the washing machine or dryer or grab newly dried laundry out. Still, it's tough and by the time I make it back, the tears and snot are all over her pretty face. And I seriously was only gone for 5 - 10 minutes max.

Then, there are the times when I'm on the other side of the gate and trying to do things on my computer and the silly billy gets a bit irked at me. She totally throws this block on the other side of the gate on purpose.

Just look at that face. Just too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment