Anyhow, I splurged and got us some really good floor seats! I booked the very last show that's scheduled for October 19th and over at the Honda Center.
Of course, after all the excitement from the surprise wore off, Jeric was like, "Oh dude.. is that even good for you? You'll be huge by then and only months away from baby boy's due date." Whoopse! I soooo didn't think that one through. Hahaha.
Well, we figured we can ask my OBGYN closer to and if there is any hesitation at all, then Jeric will just have to take one of his brothers. We also did a lot of internet research. It looks like the biggest concerns aren't really around any harm from the concert itself, but more from the crowd and the possibility of having my belly hit. As far as baby's hearing or any issues from the loudness of the concert, there didn't seem to be any negativity around that. Apparently, the baby's hearing is very protected since he's inside a sac filled with fluid. One article I read explained that it would be as if you dunk your head into a pool of water. What you hear under there is basically what the baby would hear inside the amniotic sac.
Anyhow, fast forward to weeks before the concert. I had a prenatal appointment and asked my OBGYN if it would be okay. She didn't hesitate one bit and was like, "OHH YAHHH! Go for it!! You deserve to have some fun." She said there wouldn't be any harm as long as I stayed away from crowds and of course, didn't consume alcohol or smoke. But I mean, that's a given.
So, here we are! We made it to the Chris Brown concert! His openers were Tory Lanez and Ty Dolla $ign. The whole concert was a lot of fun and me and baby survived without a scratch! The show was pretty sick too. Chris Brown is definitely one of the top entertainers.
Here are some of the pics from our seats!
And a few vids of me and the hubby having fun!
And the end!


No comments:
Post a Comment